Sponsor a Feathered Friend at MFS
By sponsoring a chicken, goose, or turkey you are making a regular commitment to helping animals. Your gift will be felt year-round as a source of food, shelter, veterinary care, and love. Your generosity also enables MFS to plan securely with the knowledge that your support will be there in the future.
You can choose to sponsor your bird by paying $25 per month for one year or $250 per year. Please note that if you instead make a one-time payment of $25 using the form above, we will not be able to send you a sponsorship packet. Additionally, if you cancel your monthly sponsorship within a year, tour tickets may not be redeemable.
What Animal Should I Choose?
We know it can be hard to pick! Read more about the cows available for sponsorship below:
- Gwendolyn, our sweet turkey who was rescued by a hunter with a change of heart on Thanksgiving Day
- Oscar, our friendly Bantam rooster who doesn't hesitate to hop on a visitor's shoulder to go for a ride
- Piu Piu, our peaceful goose who was saved as an orphan and is now a thriving member of our gaggle
- Romeo, our alpha male goose who greets visitors with a hug or gentle peck depending on his mood
What Does the Sponsorship Include?
When you sign up, you When you sign up, you will receive an automatic email receipt confirming your gift. After that you will receive a welcome packet in the mail including an MFS magnet, welcome letter, photo and information about your sponsored animal, and two complimentary tickets to a public tour so you can meet your sponsored friend (the MFS tour season runs approximately May-November). You will also receive quarterly updates with photos of your sponsored animal via email.
How Will My Gift Be Used?
MFS is a small organization, so your sponsorship will make a major difference for our animals. Your regular or annual gift can provide:
- Hay, feed, and produce for our animals to eat.
- Shavings to provide soft, warm bedding for our animals.
- Vitamins and supplements to keep our animals healthy.
- Veterinary supplies and care for sick and injured animals.
- Building supplies to keep the sanctuary grounds clean and comfortable for our animals.
- So much more!
Can I Sponsor an Animal as a Gift for Someone Else?
Absolutely! Animal sponsorships make great gifts. If you would like to sponsor an animal on behalf of someone else, please send an email after you make your gift to
email@example.com. Please let us know the name of your gift recipient and to whom you would like us to mail the welcome packet (to you or directly to the gift recipient).
If you have questions about your sponsorship, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.